Version 3.0.3 (November 2009)
- Speed improvements for 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Version 3.0.2 (October 2009)
- French translation added. Many thanks to Pierre Beaud for the translation
Version 3.0.1b (June 2009)
- Finnish translation added. Many thanks to Matti A Virtanen for the translation
Version 3.0.1a (July 2007)
- Dutch translation added. Many thanks to Thomas Casteleyn for the translation.
Version 3.0.1 (June 2007)
- Small modification for red-cyan glasses. The image for the cyan filter is now slightly darker to compensate that through the cyan filter more light can pass that through the red filter.
- Bugfix: When loading pictures with a DPI value that is larger than the DPI value of the screen, only a small part of the result image was shown.
Version 3.0a (June 2007)
- Danish translation added. Many thanks to Preben Nielsen for the translation
Version 3.0 (June 2007)
- Completely rewritten as Universal Binary applications for PowerPC and Intel Macs
- New polished user interface
Version 2.2 (November 2003)
- It is now also possible to load images by dragging them onto the Tab button "Left" or "Right". So these Tabs must not be activated first.
- Small adaptions for the new MacOSX 10.3 "Panther" look
Version 2.1 (September 2003)
- Support for jps and pns stereographic images
- Special mode to create color images for red-cyan 3D glasses implemented.
Version 2.0 (August 2003)
- Version for MacOSX
- Improved user interface
Version 1.0 (1999)
- first official version ("Classic" only)