RedGreenThis application can be used to easily create 3D images which can be viewed with red-green or red-blue 3D glasses. All you need is a digital camera (a simple web cam will also work) to shoot two photos (one photo from the view of the left eye and one from the view of the right eye). Open these photos with RedGreen and it will calculate a 3D image that can be viewed with the 3D glasses. And of course you'll also need red-green or red-blue 3D glasses.
Answers to frequently askes questions and many hints can be found in the FAQ.
SharewareRedGreen is Shareware and costs only €10 or $10. You can buy a licence for RedGreen online. Without a licence the application is fully functional with the exception of the "Save" command which is blocked.
|RedGreen||3.0.3||Mac OS X 10.4.x and newer
|Shareware €10/$10||Deutsch, English, Danish,
Dutch, Finnish, French
|RedGreen||2.2||Mac OS X||Shareware €10/$10||Deutsch, English||RedGreenX.sit (220K)|
|RedGreen||2.2||Mac OS 8/9||Shareware €10/$10||Deutsch||RotGruen.sit (200K)|
|RedGreen||2.2||Mac OS 8/9||Shareware €10/$10||English||RedGreen.sit (200K)|
Version 3.0.3 (November 2009)
- Speed improvements for 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Version 3.0.2 (October 2009)
- French translation added. Many thanks to Pierre Beaud for the translation.
Version 3.0.1b (June 2009)
- Finnish translation added. Many thanks to Matti A Virtanen for the translation.
Version 3.0.1a (July 2007)
- Dutch translation added. Many thanks to Thomas Casteleyn for the translation.
Version 3.0.1 (June 2007)
- Small modification for red-cyan glasses. The image for the cyan filter is now slightly darker to compensate that through the cyan filter more light can pass that through the red filter.
- Bugfix: When loading pictures with a DPI value that is larger than the DPI value of the screen, only a small part of the result image was shown.
Version 3.0a (June 2007)
- Danish translation added. Many thanks to Preben Nielsen for the translation.
Version 3.0 (June 2007)
- Completely rewritten as Universal Binary applications for PowerPC and Intel Macs
- New polished user interface
Version 2.2 (November 2003)
- It is now also possible to load images by dragging them onto the Tab button "Left" or "Right". So these Tabs must not be activated first.
- Small adaptions for the new MacOSX 10.3 "Panther" look.
Version 2.1 (September 2003)
- Support for jps and pns stereographic images.
- Special mode to create color images for red-cyan 3D glasses implemented.
Version 2.0 (August 2003)
- Version for MacOSX
- Improved user interface
Version 1.0 (1999)
- first official version ("Classic" only)